WE PUBLISH THIS IN ACCORDANCE WITH RULE (3)(1) OF THE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (INTERMEDIARY GUIDELINES) RULES,2011.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION AND OTHER INFORMATIONWhen you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
We use data collection devices such as "cookies" on certain pages of the Website to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. "Cookies" are small files placed on your hard drive that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a "cookie".
If you subscribe to services offered on our Websites and make an online payment, you must note that we use third party assistance to facilitate an online transaction. The third party severs are connected to the payment portal of the website. The website(avakaash.com) does not store your credit/debit card details. If you’re uncomfortable with any of our preferred third party payment sites, we would advise you to adopt alternate modes of payment in consultation with M/s Inbridge Solutions Pvt Ltd by contacting them at [email protected]
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up an account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as using our premium services) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers related to our services or any other third party services.
2. USE OF DEMOGRAPHIC / PROFILE DATA / YOUR INFORMATIONWe use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
COOKIESA "cookie" is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer's hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONWe may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
4. LINKS TO OTHER SITESOur Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. M/s Inbridge Solutions Pvt Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
5. SECURITY PRECAUTIONSOur Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
6. CHOICE/OPT-OUTWe provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from the websites services’ lists and newsletters, please contact: [email protected]
7. ADVERTISEMENTS ON AVAKAASH.COMWe use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
9. GRIEVANCE OFFICERIn accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr Madhav T Vittal No.330, 1st floor, 7th Cross, NGEF layout, Nrupatunga Nagar, Nagarbhavi, Bengaluru- 560072 [email protected]